Working at Dawn Health
Dawn Health is a digital health company specializing in software as medical device and broader healthcare solutions. We deliver strategic consulting and development of innovative digital therapies targeting patients on a global scale.
Working at Dawn Health is more than just a job. We are not just looking for new employees. We are looking for deeply passionate souls, gifted minds, innovators, team players, entrepreneurs and people who believe they can change the world. We love to build things, change the status quo and drive a new digital health agenda that will impact 1 million patients by 2030.
Trained MedTech Software Engineers
Developers at Dawn Health are at the core of everything we do. Within the first months of your employment, you will undergo internal training programs giving you the tools and knowledge to develop digital health solutions (such as Medical Device Software). Digital Health is a growing industry within healthcare, and the new regulatory frameworks in EU and US establish the foundation for software developers to create digital solutions with the potential to positively impact the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of patients. At Dawn Health, engineers not only revolutionize the healthcare industry, they routinely work on innovation projects with the potential to become large-scale applications and entirely new digital health platforms. Get ready to dive into hypertension, diabetes, ostomy, brain diseases, cancer, infertility, growth hormone deficiency and bleeding disorders – as a MedTech engineer at Dawn Health you are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
As a MedTech iOS developer, you’ll get to work on products that help people around the world and collaborate with other passionate mobile developers to bring the most intuitive and useful digital therapies and apps to life. You should be comfortable with Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
- Programming skills in Swift or similar programming language
- Good understanding of iOS SDK and its core frameworks: UIKit, Networking, etc.
- Ability to adapt and implement solutions in different architectural patterns.
- Willingness to implement state-of-the-art UX
- Good command of Git
- Build architectures that are certified Medical Device software
- Design and implement new user-facing features from small to large mobile applications
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication and cutting-edge digital health frameworks
- Engage with continuous delivery workflows in rapid development cycles
- Develop prototypes quickly with empathy for the end user
Apply Now[email protected]
Job posting will be taken down when vacancy is filled.